Friday 21 March 2014

Electric Blue












On Thursday night we had our school 'formal'. I always enjoy these because it gives me an excuse to do big makeup, wear heels (I don't usually wear them because I'm 5.11) and a lovely dress. I saw my dress in the store and music started playing, doves flew out and it lit up - it was also the perfect fit and the color suited me. It was such a fun night, lots of dancing and singing, taking photos and stumbling because everyones feet were so sore. 

What I'm Wearing
:
Dress: Cue 
Belt: Cue
Shoes: David Elman 
Bag: Prada (authentic from italy) 

Makeup
:
Foundation: Revlon color stay 
Powder: Rimmel stay matte
Blush: Maybeline 
Bronzer: MAC 
Eyeliner: Revlon liquid color stay and revlon white eyeliner pencil 
Eyeshadows: clinique, revlon and L'Oreal 
Lip: Lipfusion - infatuation 

1 comment: