Saturday 1 March 2014

Country Road Haul

Country Road is most probably my favorite clothing store. My style is very classic and simple and the clothing they have work for my body shape and over all look. Yes, I know Country Road isn't the cheapest place to shop, but the clothes are high in quality and do tend to last. As I'm off to France in around 5 weeks! We needed to begin to gather clothing, I mean I'm going to Paris? One of the fashion capitals of the world? One must dress their best at all times. 

Classic leather handbag ~ I'm in love 

Simple nicely fitted dress

High waisted, tailored shorts ~ great with black tights 

Stretchy/legging/pants  

Light but warm/cozy jumper 

You can never have to many striped tees  

Simple black cardigan 

Grey high socks 

Chunky cardigan with zips and leather elbow patches 

I have already plannes my outfit for the plane! The leggins with the striped top, a pair of black loafers and a black zip up or cardigan 

No comments:

Post a Comment